Saturday, August 25, 2007

And another year passes...

I grew an year older recently. (Is it a year or an year?) Lots of thoughts crossed my mind..

This post I'd read a long time back came to mind. (The second one. 'One cloudy Tuesday afternoon on a motorway').

Thoughts of growing old and wrinkly were there like a hard to ignore extra in a movie. But like Person B once said, "if you're gonna get raped, might as well enjoy it.." :).

But the hero of the moment was the fear that as the years pass I'll loose the passion to learn and discover. That I'll grow too lazy to exert myself to do new things and that my mind will grow closed to new ideas.

Aaah.. Whatever.

I say life is worth living as long as there is a new person to meet and get to know, an old friend to go back to, an unexplored place to visit, an unread book to look forward to and someone to dedicate this song to. I'm grateful to them all.

Hmm.. Lesse what I have to say when I turn 24.. Sigh.

3 comments:

THE REJECT said...

you know sup, you have already started showing signs of aging.

the persistence of time said...

thats a nice blog u got here. are u suprita pagad. the thin girl with glasses, BASE C section? :)

Suprita said...

[The persistence of time]: Yep. The very same. Were you in BASE as well?