Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hop skip and jump

Warning: A more than tolerable number of "I"s are to be expected in the post that follows. Readers are warned that reading the following will probably be a complete waste of about 5 minutes of their time that could have been spent admiring Maria Sharapova or Bard Pitt or both.

I met a bunch of rather delightful guys from Standford over the weekend. Conversation:
Guy A: It(the cinema) was so crowed the last time I was here with Person A(another guy), they didn't even have 2 seats together. We had to watch the movie sitting apart!! 2 seats together.. That's all we wanted..
Guy B: Which movie?
Guy A: Die Hard 3..
Guy B: Oh just cruel that you had to watch Die Hard all alone..
Guy A: I know.. The whole movie. No one to hold my hand..
Me: [Hehe]

Hmm.. I also learned how to say "I am an egg" in German.. Sounds something like "Ekh binn ein eii" .. :) Now all I need to do is find a German to show off. I also taught the German and Austrian how to say "I am an egg" in Hindi. Though it sounded like they were saying "I am inside" :D. Delightful Austrian..

I also went to a shooting range. Ah.. The feel of a shotgun plowing into you as the bullet hits its mark. Like sweet love making.

I also went to laser quest. Yes, the very same Barny and Robin play in HIMYM. I wasn't as good but that's besides the point. Sustained a self inflicted war time injury. It was a full one centimeter :D

Add to that my very first traffic ticket and I'd say it's been a pretty happening month..

Finally reading Harry Potter 6. Ginny has become all cool and caring and popular. Like the penultimate Hindi movie heroine. WTH. I want awkward, foot shuffling Ginny back. I like awkward foot shufflers.

Apparently, great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people. Mine probably lives in my knees..

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed! the nearest 7/11 is a "Hop Skip N Jump" away..Burp!



Burp! again. .

Felix Estrella said...

"The feel of a shot gun plowing into you as the bullet hits its mark. Like sweet love making."

Damn, now you're scaring me.

Suprita said...

[Karthik]: And if it weren't we'd get there anyways.. :) Though I don't particularly like the stuff they keep there.

[Felix]: Scaring you.. But why.. Aah.. I do miss those clay pigeons the most..

Anonymous said...

Brad Pitt.


Bah.

Suprita said...

[Anonymous]: You're just jealous.. Did you see him in Oceans 13.. Sigh..

Nikhil said...

Aaaargh ... That picture again... now where did I leave me eye drops!!
Hehe just kidding.
Nice blog, got here from Rachnas..

Anonymous said...

"The feel of a shot gun plowing into you as the bullet hits its mark. Like sweet love making."

Suprita !!! Censorship !!! Watch it or you'll have problems with me. Muttala....

G

Suprita said...

[Nikhil]: :) Thanks man. Hope you keep visiting it. You haven't updated yours since long.

[G man] What did you have an issue with? The gun part or the love making part. [sly grin]

Anonymous said...

Well well my dear Suprita.. need I remind you about how deadly I can be with my comments? This situation is extremely enticing with your sly and very inviting question.

But, I shall refrain from being nasty in order to keep you sane. Next time however a gun won't be giving you a feeling of sweet love making!! Censor or face my wrath !!

Lots of love
G

Suprita said...

[G man}: Hmm.. You get nasty when you get enticed 'eh.. Niice. I like nasty.
Hmm.. Alla. Censor you say. But why I say? Because somethings are too private to spoken out aloud on a public forum? Because people will judge me and not think too well of my upbringing? Because a lady isn't supposed to speak that way? Why? Especially with words like "love making". Would you rather people use the "S" word instead. (Look at that. I'm already heeding your "suggestion" ;).)

Unknown said...

- new free best ringtones download for mobile phone 2017
- best free funny ringtones download for mobile new 2017