Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Much ado about me. :D

I believe God gives us exactly what we ask for and then laughs His head off.

I believe God should have been made in the image of George Carlin.

I believe to be happy in life you need to know and accept the two indisputable truths - life can be a bitch and shit happens.

I believe living life is like walking a tight rope with the balancing pole growing shorter as the years pass.

I believe the man who wished for the world and got it has nothing more to live for, unless he has the courage to go on and wish for a star.

I believe the theory that if an employee is indispensable, fire him should be extended to life as well.

I believe I'm searching for something but don't quite know what.

I believe tough times make you both stronger and softer.

I'm back from my long sabbatical from blogging. All that I've mentioned above could be interpreted in several ways. It's left that way on purpose.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh no more ladies,
Sigh no more,
Men were deceivers ever,
One foot in Sea,
One foot on shore,
To one thing constant never,
Then sigh not so,
But let them go,
And be you blithe, and bonny,
Converting all your sounds of woe,
Into hey nonny nonny!

Much Ado about nothing :)

Suprita said...

[Karthik]: Seri.. Mine's better.. :P

Anonymous said...

but! the photo still stays on. Looks like you don't want to dishearten someone ;) or u just didn't find time to take it off

Suprita said...

[Karthik]: Saaye. Khushi na..

Anonymous said...

Le muttala.. yesthu savira sathi badkonde picture thegi antha..

Kobbadabeda thegi adhanna modalu... eekade bashe barolla aakade budhilla..

G

Anonymous said...

{G}: very well said! "eekade bashe barolla aakade budhilla".. very true!!

lol

btw, she did not know wats "budhilla"

lol

Suprita said...

[G man and K man]: Saayri ebbru.. It's buddi illa.. I know everything. I am all knowing. I rock. Ashtey.

Ramesh Bhaskar said...

Reminds me of lyrics to Affirmation :D